Demo Pressbooks Sandbox
This is a sample enterprise Pressbooks network used for demos, and as a sandbox for testing by prospective enterprise clients.
Its look and feel may change from time to time, as we demonstrate how the network can be customized. Because this is a ‘sandbox’ network, books created on this network should not be used for production purposes, as sandbox books will be periodically cleaned up or deleted.
If you have been granted access to this network for testing, you can log in using the link below.
Pressbooks is an open-source book publishing tool that allows you to publish content to the web and in a variety of export formats from a single source. Pressbooks is used widely in OER programs for remixing, creating, and adopting open content, but it can also be used to make other materials like syllabi, dissertations or other course materials or publications.
Enterprise Pressbooks networks include a number of education-specific features, as well as training and ongoing support. Have questions about which Pressbooks plan is right for your institution? We’re glad to talk you through the options.
Pressbooks offers enterprise hosting for individual institutions. These subscription plans include the following features:
- Fully-managed hosting and updates for a brandable network you can customize for your institution
- A catalog where you can showcase your institution’s recent publications
- Network analytics to help you understand usage on your network
- Premium support for designated support contacts (network managers)
- Training for faculty author end users and support contacts
- Access to the PressbooksEDU community of practice
- Cloning tool, for easy remixing of existing openly licensed, public resources built on Pressbooks
- Ability to showcase book exports in various formats on your web book home page
- H5P integration (to create quizzes and other interactive activities)
- MathJax and TablePress integration (for more sophisticated equations and tables)
- LTI integration
- SSO authentication