Why Remix an Open Textbook?
1. Finding Open Textbooks
2. Cloning a Book
4. Crediting Book Contributors
5. Cloning a Chapter
7. Crediting Chapter Contributors
8. Licensing for the Remixed Text
9. Formatting for Future Remixability
10. Formatting for Web, Ebook, PDF, LTI
11. Enabling Feedback
12. Mechanisms for Adopters
Resources for Remixing Open Textbooks
Handbook to Remixing an Open Textbook (Using Pressbooks) by Pressbooks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.